please do if you have the right answers…………………….1. Of the following kicking skills, which one should you focus on teaching first? (Points : 1) kicking with strong force kicking accurately kicking in the air kicking to a partner
Question 2. 2. Both Gagne and Hunter created a model of steps for teachers to follow during instruction. Which of the following is NOT included in both models? (Points : 1) presenting material to be learned assessing the performance of students covering the objectives of the lesson reviewing material learned from previous lessons
Question 3. 3. Which of the following is NOT considered an appropriate instructional strategy for the provision of feedback? (Points : 1) provide feedback either during or immediately after practice distribute most of your feedback to the more skilled students Provide feedback to students individually Use student peers to provide instructional feedback
Question 4. 4. What is the purpose of a standard? (Points : 1) to establish federal regulations to ensure all students learn the same material to specify what a teacher is allowed and not allowed to teach to make sure all schools and teachers remain on target and on budget to determine what students should know and be able to do after completing a course
Question 5. 5. In the beginning stages of practice for inexperienced learners, feedback (Points : 1) should only be provided when it is necessary should provide exact information about the size of their errors should be limited to no more than three pieces of information at a time should be linked to the specific cues introduced with the skill
Question 6. 6. What information is needed to determine whether an individual has learned a skill? (Points : 1) an observation of the individual’s performance the amount of effort the individual exerts the individual’s previous experience with the skill the individual’s previous and current test scores
Question 7. 7. What is the purpose of a learned society? (Points : 1) to create curriculum for local schools to gain knowledge on a variety of subjects to develop a core of content experts to dedicate scholarship and research to specific subjects
Question 8. 8. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of an effective demonstration? (Points : 1) students can view the skill in its complete form students can view a successful performance students can view the relative time of the movement(s) students are able to repetitively view the demonstration
Question 9. 9. What is the main reason state education departments are beginning to make curriculum more standardized across all school districts? (Points : 1) because of a new federal law so that different school districts can collaborate to make assessments more effective to ensure all students receive the same education
Question 10. 10. Mr. Martin had his students stand at each side of the basketball court. He instructed that when he blew his whistle once, his students should turn to the right; when he blew his whistle twice, his students should turn to the left. What is Mr. Martin teaching his students? (Points : 1) space direction level pathway
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.