see instructionsInstructions to respond to interview of stakeholder
Response to one classmate’s post using college level English grammar and spelling; references
are cited APA Format as per directions. *Minimum of one additional reference other than your
original; Application of the correct APA Format. Indicate the name of the classmate you are
Your comment(s) must be substantial. Do not just stay “I agree” or “Good point”. Minimum
150 – 200 words. Give your thoughts and opinions on classmate interview, tone of discussion
can be more informal.
an administrator, Chief Nursing
Officer, or Nurse Manager whose responsibilities involve health care
For reference, Classmate paper interviewed
After interviewing a nurse manager, Melissa, at Mercy Hospital, I learned more about nurses
roles in health care policy development. With the rapidly changing health care system, it is
important that nurses work to influence the creation of health care policies rather than just with
the implementation of them.
1) How does your role in the organization influence healthcare policy?
Nurse managers have a significant role in the development of health policies. Nurse leaders have
unique experience, professional ethics and advocacy skills that they have acquired over many
years of working on the front lines of health care. We have the unique opportunity to identify
potential issues and work with decision makers to advance health care policies.
2) Why do you think it’s important that nurses take an interest in developing health care
Nurses are on the front lines of the health care system. We are the ones directly involved in
patient care and can identify areas of weakness that need reform. By improving the
overall healthcare system, we can help improve individual patient outcomes.
3) How are culturally diverse needs are met?
Both our staff and our patient population is made up of many diverse cultural and ethnic
backgrounds. We strive to meet culturally diverse needs by being open, attentive and culturally
sensitive for our patients.
4) What oversight agencies do you report to?
One of the biggest oversight agencies we report to is the Joint Commission which is responsible
for giving our hospital accreditation. Also, the American Nurses Credentialing center is
responsible for accrediting our facility’s magnet status.
5) What are some ways you influence policy development on a smaller scale?
We have a unit council group for our floor that discusses and votes on different issues to help
make positive changes on the floor.
6) What effect do nurses have on influencing health care policy development?
Nursing research and practice helps identify and develop evidence-based improvements to care,
and these improvements must be tested and adopted through policy changes across the health
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.