In this assignment, you will create your own heat map using
special software or graphics tools.You will need a wireless device for this
lab, so if you do not have one, you will need to borrow one from a friend.
You can use a laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc., anything that is a wireless
device and can measure a signal.
Select a building or location near you and take a Google satellite view of the
area. Next, you will need to collect signal strengths in at least 12 different
spots around this area. Create a map of the area and assign these values to the
locations you measured. Lastly, create a color code that matches up to
To aid you in this effort, there are many free/cheap tools
available. For Windows or Mac laptops, check out the first two links. Android
users can also download an app. These tools will generate all the graphics for
you as you walk around your location.
When you are finished, submit an image (jpg, gif, png, bmp) or
PowerPoint/Doc file with your image embedded.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.