Choose a theory of visual art described in the Learning Resource titled “A historical overview of ideas guiding the visual arts in the Western world: from Plato to the present day.”https://umuc.equella.ecollege.com/file/c0fb28d2-2f74-4cb2-b184-0729d14625fa/2/HUMN100_Wk2_Overview_of_Visual_Arts_History_%20narration_transcription_2015.pptx Then find a related work of visual art represented within the Learning Resource link to the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History, or any of the Learning Resources included within the “Range of Visual Arts.” http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/Discuss your interest in both and the relation you see between them. That connection may relate to visual qualities, history, use, or meaning. Finally, consider the ways in which your response addresses aspects described in one or more of the Learning Resources titled “Analyzing Art.”https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/art-history-basics/beginners-art-history/v/why-look-at-arthttps://umuc.equella.ecollege.com/file/97f6d5f6-219e-469f-ba5a-08c0bb58975b/1/TheSkillofDescribing.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.