Deliverable length: 2–3 pagesCourse Objective(s):Understand how the concepts of perception, values, and self esteem apply to the role of a leaderBegin to develop a leadership styleAssignmentThe concepts of perception, values, and self-esteem all contribute to the role of a leader.Define and provide an example of self-concept, self-perception, and self-esteem, preferably within the hospitality industry.Explain how they differ from one another.How does each impact the development of a personal leadership style, whether positively or negatively?In your opinion, is it possible to change self-concept, self-perception, or self-esteem? Why or why not?Please submit your assignment.You will be graded on the following:Individual Project Grading RubricFormat: Adherence to deliverable length, proper grammar, and APA format.10%Content: Content meets requirements and is an obvious response to the assignment details.20%Support: Ideas are supported with examples and evidence.20%Knowledge: A clear understanding of course material is demonstrated.25%Accuracy: Information is accurate with no factual errors.25%
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.