Directions:Conduct an Internet search to answer the following question: How did Presidential addresses and Supreme Court rulings begin to change the lives of the American people beginning in the mid-20th century? Note: When conducting your research, do not copy and paste this question into a search engine. Instead, simplify your research by searching key words. List each of the three sources in the chart provided.Evaluate each source according to its accuracy, currency, bias, and authority. An example has been completed for you. Gathering Information Worksheet: Part One Title and URLAccurate? How do you know?Current? How do you know?Biased or Unbiased? ExplainAuthority? ExplainOverall Reliable?http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/civil-rights-act/Teaching With Documents: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Employment Opportunity CommissionYes, the author cites other well-known, reliable sourcesYes, it was written this year (2014)
Unbiased? Explain”>Unbiased because the author shared facts and evidence and not her own opinions Yes, the author has a doctorate in this field
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.