You are saving for the college education of your two children. They are two years apart in age; one will begin college 16 years from today and the other will begin 18 years from today. You estimate your children’s college expenses to be $45,000 per year per child, payable at the beginning of each school year. The annual interest rate is 6.5 percent. Your deposits begin one year from today. You will make your last deposit when your oldest child enters college. Assume four years of college for each child.How much money must you deposit in an account each year to fund your children’s education? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your final answer to 2 decimal places (e.g., 32.16).) Annual savings $
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.