The deadline for this discussion is TuesdayTopic 1:
Draft a company policy on use of the internet by employees.
Draft it in the form of a memo to employees.
Take into consideration the following issues:
1. Is it realistic to believe that all personal use of the internet at work can be prohibited? How
do you deal with this?
2. Do employees have a reasonable expectation of privacy in, e.g., an email they might send at
work? A website they might visit? How could your policy deal with this?
As the result of the company adopting a policy on use of the internet, a group of employees plan
to meet to discuss a possible response to the policy.
Your boss comes to you as head of HR. He knows you have personal friends among the
employees who are perfectly happy with the policy you have drafted and circulated.
The boss wants you to ask one of your friends to attend the meeting and report back to you what
the employees discussed. You are then to report to the boss. Are the employees happy with the
policy? Unhappy? Is it too strict? Not strict enough?
How would you respond to your boss and why?
[or, in lieu of No. 2 ” The courts must constantly balance the privacy rights of employees again
the need for employers to operate their businesses economically and efficiently. Locate a court
case where an employee privacy argument was rejected ( or one where it prevailed over the
employer’s interests). Briefly summarize the case and explain why you agree or disagree with
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.