The Day the Machines Went offIn your introduction, briefly describe the plot of a disaster movie in which an electromagnetic pulse causes the shutdown of all electronic equipment and financial activity to grind to a halt. Then, using what you have learned during the course, from the text readings, and from scholarly sources, forecast the effects of such an event on financial institutions and the economy using the following prompts as a framework:Hypothesize how the four functions of money would be missed. Explain what the immediate effects would be on:the rationing of goods, employment, demand for paper money. demand for commodity money (e.g., gold), production of goods and services Speculate what emergency measures might be enacted to keep the economy running in lieu of having an organized banking system. Identify and justify any incidents from history that tell us what we might expect if an electromagnetic pulse actually caused the shutdown of all electronic equipment and financial activity to grind to a halt. Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:Must be eight- to- ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Must include a cover page that includes:Title of paper Student’s name Course name and number Instructor’s name Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.