1. Identify the type and the category of each of the following goals for an ambulance dispatching system. Discuss the reasons for your classification:a) The red button on the ambulance panel shall be pushed when the ambulance arrives at the incident scene.b) The stress inherent to working conditions of ambulance crews should be reduced.c) An ambulance is displayed by the software as being available if and only if it is actually ready for intervention at its ambulance station.d) The nearest available ambulance shall be mobilized for the incident.e) An ambulance may not be mobilized for an incident if it has not been allocated to that incident.f) Upon mobilization the selected ambulance shall receive a mobilization order on its mobile terminal.[5 points]2. Prepare a process-based reviewing plan for the library system. From the preliminary problem description in Section 1.1.2 (of the textbook), define a specific role for each reviewer and, for each role, inspection directives based on specific checklists.[5 points]3. Build a Z specification for a simple diary management system allowing users to make appointments, cancel them, move them to another date and obtain the dates of appointments with a given person.[5 points]4. Consider the library, train control and meeting scheduling case studies (of the textbook). For each of them, identify the types of document that would be worth considering for background study prior to the use of other elicitation techniques.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.