Read the article on “Identity and Access Management : IAM Architecture and Practice”, and review Figure 1 below. http://mscerts.programming4.us/programming/identity%20and%20access%20management%20%20%20iam%20architecture%20and%20practice.aspxabove is the link of the article Figure 1. Enterprise IAM functional architecture (source: http://mscerts.wmlcloud.com/programming/identity%20and%20access%20management%20%20%20iam%20architecture%20and%20practice.aspx)In your paper for this week, answer the following: What major blocks of this diagram are now offered as a cloud service? Of those services, which do you think is less likely to be adopted by organizations? Of those services, which do you think is more likely to be adopted by organizations? Does your opinion depend upon the type of company? For instance, if the company is highly regulated or has high risks, cloud services may not be an option. Basically, this week you need to analyze how Enterprise IAM functions works with cloud services. Include at least one additional reference not included in the weekly reading.Your paper should follow standard formating with an introduction, body, and conclusion. Use APA or MLA for style, citations, and references. Your paper should display good attention to wording, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.Attach the document to this assignment link. This assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length and is due at the end of the academic week. It is worth 50 points, and a good discussion of the topic will get full credit. Any misspellings or grammar issues will result in deductions from the total score. This assignment’s score will appear in the online grade book following the end academic week.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.