This is part one of a three part
assignment. This can be a hypothetical interview. It should be with middle management.
You will need to interview two leaders in organizations of your choice. To
prepare for these two interviews, complete the following at this time:
Research and choose an aspect of leadership based on
the topics in the Cashman text (personal mastery, purpose mastery, change
mastery, interpersonal mastery, being mastery, balance mastery, or action
mastery) to use as the focus for your interviews.
Request and schedule 45-minute interviews with two
different leaders at your chosen level. You should conduct the interviews
between now and when you begin work on the next assignment, as you will
need to complete the interviews in order to complete the next two.
Submit the following components for
State your intended purpose for the interviews. Provide
an explanation of the aspect of leadership on which you plan to focus and
why you chose it.
Describe the level of leadership selected for your
Outline your schedule for both interview sessions;
include the names and titles of the leaders with date and time of
interview. If you have not been able to solidify your schedule, please
include a report of your progress.
List the interview questions you plan to use for your
chosen aspect of leadership. If you wish, you may use some of the
questions from the reflection exercises in the related chapter of the
Cashman text. You can use any leadership theories you like to help you
develop your interview questions, including servant leadership, Kevin
Cashman, Margaret Wheatley, articles from the Center for Creative
Leadership, leadership stage theory, and other sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.