See Word DocumentIntroduction to Business Ethics: Unit II Article Critique
From the CSU Online Library, choose an article within either the ABI/Inform Complete database or the
Business Source Complete database on the topic of the ethics of drug testing in the employment setting.
After reading the article, write a 500-word paper by addressing each of the following:
Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
Do the author’s arguments support his or her main point?
What evidence supports the main point?
What were the roles involved in the article?
How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life?
How could the topic apply to an organization you have observed?
What conclusions can you draw about the ethical issues facing business leaders?
How would you explain the role of leadership in corporate culture, leadership styles, and how they
affect ethical decision making?
What is your opinion of the article?
Are there any inherent unethical practices with drug testing, though it is technically legal?
The Unit II Article Critique should be at least 500 words in length, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12point font.
In order to access the resource below, you must first log into the myCSU Student Portal and access the
Business Source Complete database within the CSU Online Library.
Cranford, M. (1998). Drug testing and right to privacy: Arguing the ethics of workplace drug testing.
Journal of Business Ethics, 17(16), 1805-1815.
Ford, J., Willey, L., White, B. J., & Domagalski, T. (2015). New concerns in electronic employee
monitoring: Have you checked your policies lately? Journal of Legal, Ethical & Regulatory Issues, 18(1),
Simms, M. (1994). Defining privacy in employee health screening cases: Ethical ramifications concerning
employee/employer relationship. Journal of Business Ethics, 13(5), 315-325.
Navigate to and read the following sources on the Internet:
Steingold, F. (n.d.). Monitoring employees’ off-duty conduct. Retrieved from
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. (n.d.). The ADA: Your employment rights as an
individual with a disability. Retrieved from http://www.eeoc.gov/facts/ada18.html
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.