As most of you may know, it is not uncommon for Sales Reps, to give gifts to their customers. For instance, a friend of mine works for a physicians office. She has said, that it is not uncommon, that their Pharmaceutical Representatives bring the physicians, and staff, gift baskets, breakfast, lunches, etc, on a weekly basis. Is that appropriate? Is Sales-Gifting ever appropriate? Do you know of any other examples? Please share them.Why do you think the study of verbal and non-verbal communication is important? Is possible for someone to say TWO things at the same time? Please provide an example of how a customer’s verbal and physical language, can contradict themselves. What, “Buying signs” can a Sales Rep look for?Please cite one external source for each one of these paragraphs
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.