Should be plagiarism free. Turnitin is used to check for plagiarism. English should be top quality.Whatever resources you use, make sure to reference them and include intext citations. Only need 3 pages on it.my work is the only one with underlined and some lines conclousion for it and introduction in the beginning only three pages. the topic is (DUKE UNIVERSITY) talk about the plagiarism problems and the university and stuff like for the issues.Assignment:Students will be invited to work in 4 or 5 groups (feel free to form the groups as you prefer; the maximum number of students to join one group is 6; students will be all offered the same task):Each group of students will represent professional communicators within the famous company X (please choose the business field which you prefer). You will prepare a speech to be presented at the annual international conference which your company organizes. Based on the course content on “Public Speaking”, and the group exercises conducted in class, please prepare such a material (topic of your speech to be chosen according to your preference) by mainly focusing on the following aspects: the issue being analyzed, current situation – internally (within the company) and externally (with reference to relevant stakeholders on the market), actions already taken/ next actions to be implemented in order to further improve /bring innovation, what the results are, what the suggested recommendations are.As part of the speech, students will be invited to prepare and insert a professional story in their assignment in order to better underline the key message (s) of the speech by focusing on a set of concrete, suggestive examples (given the fact that storytelling can be an extremely efficient tool when delivering public speeches).This assignment should have 9-10 pages. For the assignment, students must use references (books, academic articles, relevant websites). Both assignments must respect the following structure: introduction – where you explain the goal & structure of your paper, the main elements you focus on, the approach taken (1/3 – ½ page), body of the paper (where the main points are being fully analyzed / discussed) and conclusion (where to make some relevant final comments with reference to the treated subject). A reference / bibliography section must be also added at the end of the paper to indicate the consulted titles / authors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.