LC 8.04 Semester Assessment: Literature and Composition, Part 2English | Graded Assignment | Semester Test
Answer the question, using complete sentences.
Total score: ____ of 100 points
(Score for Question 1: ___ of 100 points)
1. Write a four paragraph literary essay in response to the following question. Be sure to include a thesis
statement in your introduction, provide textual evidence in the body paragraphs, and end the essay with a
strong conclusion. You may use your books and other notes you have during the course for reference.
This semester you read several memoirs, including pieces by Ernesto Galarza and Russell Baker. Return to
“Barrio Boy” and “No Gumption” now. How are these two memoirs similar? How are they different? In what
ways are the authors’ choices and depictions related to the subject matter of their stories?
Type your answer here.
© 2015 K12 Inc. All rights reserved.
Copying or distributing without K12’s written consent is prohibited.
Page 1 of 1
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.