Design environmentally sustainable activities. The candidates will design a Jump start kit that includes a set of at least 10 developmentally appropriate children’s books that address local, global, international, and intercultural problems. Students should develop activities or book extensions towards finding solutions to global, international and intercultural problems.
1. Provide a rationale for the selected topic in connection with current local and/or global issues.
2. Select 10-15 children’s books around any attractive global learning topic for young children that will allow them to understand local and/or global problem (pollution, global warming, conflict resolution, poverty, technology and so forth). Bring them for your presentation.
3. Include books with different genre and multicultural and international literature
4. Take a close look at the developmental milestones of children from birth to grade 3 and explain why each of the books that you selected is age appropriate. Justify how your book selection supports children’s language, intellectual, personality, social-moral, aesthetic and creative development. Use course readings to sustain your claim for each book. Some help in judging books can be found in reviews of new books that appear in journals such as The Horn Book, The Journal of Children’s Literature, The Reading Teacher or in any of the websites listed in this document.
5. Book extensions (from one or different books, not from every book)
Select a book to design an activity that addresses an international, global, or intercultural issue and its solution
Design a felt board story for one of the books in your collection.
Design puppets for a story.
Choose a story and audiotape a story with music and sound effects.
Design a book extension that helps children identify Plot and sequence of events
*This assignment is different from the book file, it requires more connections with course readings regarding children’s development and they should focus on global learning topics.
For the presentation bring all book extensions equipment and have your powerpoint ready.
In one PDF file submit:
Book description for each book describing how it promotes language, cognitive, personality, social-moral, aesthetic and creative development in young children (what applies).
Include a picture of the book cover and book reference.
Goal and description of activities or book extensions towards finding solutions to global, international and intercultural problems
Justification for selecting the books
Why each book is age-appropriate (refer to child development characteristics)
Pictures of your felt board story, puppets, and book extensions and a script of the story.
Design an interactive electronic book (using powerpoint, I-Movie or Windows Movie Maker uploaded to youtube)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.