Answer Attached are 10 questions, 130-150 words per answerL1Q1: Have you ever made an assumption about the causes of another person’s behavior at work (e.g., poor performance) that
you based your response to the person on, where the assumption turned out to be wrong? Briefly describe the situation. What
was the consequence for you, for the other person, and for the organization? Have you ever been the “victim” of an incorrect
assumption? Tell us about it.
L1Q2: HHave you ever been involved in creating an organization’s mission statement? If so, was it easy or difficult? If it’s difficult,
what did you find hard about it? Were the difficulties just conceptual, or was organizational politics involved in articulating what the
organization should be doing?
L1Q4: Evaluate your own behaviors as a manager, and/or the behaviors of the person who manages you. How effective or
ineffective are you/your manager? Which of Mintzberg’s managerial role behaviors do you/your manager exhibit? Which ones do
you/your manager not exhibit but should? Being as honest as you can, how well or poorly are you/your manager carrying out
these roles? What could you/your manager do to improve?
L2Q1: Describe the external environment, primary tasks, size and technology of an organization that you (or someone you know)
have been a member of (now or in the past). As best you can, describe this organization’s overall design and the design of its
subunits (i.e., its departments, divisions, etc.) in terms of the “organic” and “mechanistic” concepts. Evaluate the appropriateness
of its design in relation to the contingency factors identified above. That is, to what extent does the design “fit” its external
environment, primary tasks, size, and technology? If the fit is not very good, how would you re-design the organization differently?
How is the design affecting performance?
L2Q2: What, in general, would you consider to be the most and least desirable characteristics of the functional, divisional, and
matrix approaches to structural differentiation? Why? Which of these structures do you think you would be most comfortable
working in, and why?
L2Q3: Describe as best you can the organization where you work (or one you have known in the past) in terms of how subunits
are differentiated. Does this approach to structure appear to be effective or ineffective? Why? If the organization’s structure has
some shortcomings, what are they, and how would you re-structure it?
L3Q1: Describe a situation or two that you have observed, or been a part of, at work (or on a team or club or formal group that you
were a member of) that involved use of the integrative mechanisms we have discussed. Which mechanisms were they, and how
were they applied?
L3Q2: Which of the above integration attempts worked well? Which worked poorly? Why? What do you think could have been
done to integrate the organization more effectively?
L3Q3: Have you ever found yourself in a job conflict or job overload situation due to multiple lines of authority? How did you react
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.