This 1606 map shows how the two English land grants dominated the central part of the coast. The area to the north was claimed by France and the area to the south by Spain.In preparation for this discussion re-watch Segment 7 of the film After the Mayflower- We shall remain.http://fod.infobase.com.vlib.excelsior.edu/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=44689&loid=129095By the 1620s, the French, the Dutch, the English, and the Spanish all had settlements in North America. For your initial post, discuss how the English people who settled in the Massachusetts Bay area were different from these other settlers. Consider their intellectual, spiritual, economic, and social ideals. Use specific examples from the video.Then discuss the ways in which you think these factors influenced the settlers’ relations with the native peoples. Use specific examples to support your ideas.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.