Computer services revenue $25,307 Net income $18,833 Current liabilities $ 875
Net sales (of goods) 18,693 Quick asset 90,924 total liabilities 875
Total sales and revenue 44,000 Current assets 95,568 total equity 119,393
Cost of goods sold 14,052 total assets 120,268
1. Compute the gross margin ratio (both with and without services revenue) and net profit margin ratio (round the percent to one decimal).
2 Compute the current and acid-test ratios (round to one decimal).
3. Compute the debt and equity ratios (round the percent to one decimal).
4. What percent of its assets are current? What percent are long-term? Round percent to one decimal.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.