i nedd some one write it for me 500 wordacknowledged with a reference.
brings everything together.
is a reference to the main purpose of the study.
is a generalized review of the most important findings and a summary of the
may have possible explanations for the findings in general.
is a comparison with other studies.
may show the limitations of the overall study that restrict the extent.
is a short section with no new arguments or evidence.
Sums up the main points of your research.
may also include: Recommendations or Suggestions for further research
The Reference List/Bibliography
lists full details for any works you have referred to in the report.
The purpose of this report is to know the health effects associated with the McDonald’s in
Oman on children. The report will also recommend some solutions to stop this trend.
A recent study on the marketing strategies (FAW , 2016) shows that 75% of children in
Oman prefer to eat in McDonalds, that’s why I am going to talk about the negative effect of this
kind of food
This report looks into various health related issues affecting the children of Oman that can be
attributed to McDonald’s.
11- Literature review
According to (Watson, 2006)” it is stated that not only McDonald’s product harm individual and
environmental well-being, but they are also having an influence on some East Asian cultures
with the corporation’s entry into those countries”. Moreover, critics claim that the rapid spread of
McDonald’s and its fast-food rivals undermines indigenous cuisines and helps create a
homogenous, global culture. For my view. I do agree with culture change due to the type of “fast
food”. As we can see that old people are not tasted that fast food. whereas the new generations
are keeping it one of their life priorities.
McDonald’s has grown
to a network of well
over 35,000 LOCATIONS
in more than 100 COUNTRIES
As stated by Tanner that “Although McDonald’s makes the effort to support children with life
threatening illness the diet offered by this corporation and others contributes to obesity, which I
think most of us agree from the facts around us, number of disease have been increased by
DONE BY: AZZA SALM AL-SALMI
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.