I have 3 assignment i need help with. i will post them/information under this message…1) Assignment 3–Unit 2Directions:Each of the colored sections of the inner wheel contains a Medical Terminology root word.The outer circle is made up of white sections containing suffixes. Wheel of Dermatology1.Type the roots contained in the colored sections of the wheel.2.Below each root in your document, write words that can be made using thatroot and any of the suffixes in the outer white sections ofthe wheel. Note that not all roots and suffixes can be combined to create appropriate or “real” words. Include only“real” words in your assignment. Your text and the Supplemental Practice Word List for the Chapter found in Unit 2 course content can be used to determine if a word is” real”.3.Include a definition for each word you create Wheel of the Heart (page 2) and Wheel of Muscle and Bone(page3)-2)Assignment 5–Unit3Directions: Read the following case studies.Complete the two items below for each case study and upload the document in a WORD or PDF format to the Assignment 5 dropbox.1.Define themedical terms in bold face print2.Rewrite the case study using laymans terms in place of the bold face medical terms.(Laymans terms are words that are easily understood by non-medically trained individuals.) Consider how you would phrase this to communicate the information to a patient or their family so that they would understandi will give more details in our personal chat.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.