Part 1: 1-page paper, APA 6, in-text citation.
Part 2: Powerpoint presentation 12 slides not including title and reference slides, with 150-250-word speaker notes for each slide. APA 6, in-text citation, Cite at least two (2) scholarly references
Topics covered in the course:
verbal and non-verbal communication
how to listen to customers
emotion reduction model
customer service diversity
Key Assignment Draft
From Chapter 10 in your textbook, read the background about UPS the multinational package delivery company that is well-known from its brown trucks. Then, answer the following question in a 1-page document using APA style:
What do you personally know about this company, and how does this impact your perspective of the company as a current or potential customer?
This week, you will combine the work you have done thus far in this course to create a visual picture of what defines customer service excellence. Describe how all of the previous material could or should be used to inform your newly hired HR manager about how customer service should be done at your company. You are being promoted to Vice President, and you want to make sure that your legacy of great customer service continues when you move up to your new position. Complete the following:
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12 slides with content that can be used to teach concepts related to customer service excellence.
Include Speaker Notes pages with 150–250 words per content slide to allow for others to present your work without any other reference materials.
UPS. (2021). Global shipping & logistics services | UPS – United States. https://www.ups.com/us/en/Home.page
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.