Select a news story posted in the past 90 days about an organization you have searched for using a news website. The story should be about a problem with an organization.Imagine that you are the Public Relations Director for the organization.Create a 1,400-word PR plan using the news story and other research, and address the following points:Explain the PR Issue as a problem statement.Establish SMART Objectives for a Public Relations campaign that mitigates the PR Issue.Identify at least three specific groups the organization might want to target for a Public Relations campaign.Analyze the specific needs of each group.Identify one ethical problem that could arise when trying to mitigate the PR Issue.Decide on one specific target audience, and justify the choice of that group as the best one for the organization to focus on.Cite at least three peer reviewed sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.