4 page and work citied not included in the four pages
draft is needed before the Final draft.
What theme or message from Jack Kerouac’s
the Roaddo you think has the
biggest influence on contemporary readers? Check the Uploaded fileCOMPOSITION:
“THE BEAT GENERATION”
ON THE ROAD ESSAY
What theme or message from Jack Kerouac’s novel On the Road do you think has the biggest impact
on contemporary readers? Remember that a theme is not a single word but an idea the author is
expressing to the reader. Use the following as a model for your thesis: The most significant message
from Kerouac’s On the Road to contemporary readers is _____ [your assertion] because _____
[the reasoning behind your assertion]. Think of a creative title for your paper that reflects your
thesis statement. Underline your thesis and place it at the end of your introduction. Make sure
that your introduction is developed (11-23 lines). Your introduction can discuss why you think this
novel still speaks to some young people today. You are not allowed to quote from websites in your
essay. Secondary sources (articles, essays, and books from libraries) can be brought into your
discussion if they exist in hardcopy format and are properly cited. Try to use at least three literary
terms in your essay, but do not force them into your discussion. Begin each of your body paragraphs
with transitional topic sentences. Be sure to use at least one direct quotation in each of your body
paragraphs. The evidence in your body paragraphs should be ordered so that your essay increasingly
gets better. Make sure that your conclusion is developed (11-23 lines). Your conclusion should not
restate what you have already said in the paper. The conclusion should put your paper in the light of
a bigger context. Your conclusion can discuss if this novel is still controversial in any way today.
Italicize titles of books. Use authors’ full names the first time you mention them and just their last
names thereafter. You can use characters’ first names.
Your essay should be written in MLA format with the following regulations:
Paragraph spacing before and after should be 0 point [Paragraph→Spacing]
Turn off Widow/Orphan control [Paragraph→Line and Page Breaks→Pagination]
Double-spaced (23 lines per page; minimum 70 lines [Words→Lines])
Times New Roman 12 point font
1” margins around the entire text [Page Layout→Margins→Normal]
Header with your last name and the page number ½” down from the top right on every page
[Insert→Page Number→Top of Page→Plain Number 3]
[Page Layout→Page Setup→Layout→Header]
Your name, instructor’s name, class name, and date in the left corner of the first page only
½” indent to start paragraphs [Paragraph→Tabs]
Minimum four pages long
Works Cited on the last page
Stapled in left corner
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.