One credible sourceHealth care organizations are constantly evolving to meet industry and patient expectations. Leadership should inspire and provide a vision regarding expectations, specifically what the organization is trying to achieve in terms of positive health care outcomes for their patients. As a leader in the health care delivery system it is vitally important to communicate a clear and concise vision. However, it is also important for leadership to be flexible and demonstrate the ability to make necessary adjustments; in other words, leaders must possess the ability to change their leadership styles as situations within and outside of the industry evolve. Management within the health care delivery system will provide structure, implement processes, and ensure that materials are provided for their staff to perform at an optimal level. Managers need to provide concise and clear instructions as they are tasked with ensuring that industry standards are maintained; therefore, managers should possess exceptional communication skills.
In this discussion, you will evaluate leadership roles and management responsibilities in a health care setting. In your initial post, address the following:
· Describe the differences between a manager and a leader, including the functional activities of each role in the health care environment.
· Discuss the key leadership traits fundamental for health care organizational effectiveness.
· Explain what it takes to be an effective and, ultimately, a successful leader or manager.
· Finally, in light of health care reforms, an ever-changing economy, and an increased need for services, describe two pressing barriers and challenges associated with health care leadership.
Your initial post must be at least 250 words and must use at least one credible source to support your discussion content.
Leadership and organizational performance: Is it essential in healthcare systems improvement? A review of literature – PMC (nih.gov)
Does leadership effectiveness correlates with leadership styles in healthcare executives of Iran University of Medical Sciences – PMC (nih.gov)
Medical leadership: boon or barrier to organisational performance? A thematic synthesis of the literature | BMJ Open
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.