the attachment has more detailsProject #4: Operational Amplifier Applications
Design, build and test an op-amp circuit to implement the following equation:
Vout = + 3(V1) – (V2)/2 – 6
Vout = 2(V1) – 3(V2) + 4
Vout = – 2(V1) + (V2)/5 – 5
Note: each ONE is supposed to demo a circuit based on their design only!!!
Constraints: you are only allowed to use 4 power supplies (+15 Volts, -15 volts, V1 and V2). Therefore, you should
figure out how to implement the third required constant input (-5V, +4v,or -4V) using one of the four available
Note: Op-Amp circuits operate best when you connect large resistors across them. Therefore, make sure that
your resistors are in the Kilo ohms range (5K ohms or above up to 50 K ohms).
Note: Extra points will be given for the first two people who come up with a design that uses the fewest number
of Op-Amps to implement the circuit.
This design might require that you use an Inverting Summing Amplifier instead of the Non-Inverting
Summing Amplifier. Read chapter 6.7 for more information.
See figure 6.6.1 and section 6.7 for more information regarding the steps required to design the circuit.
1. Demonstration of a working circuit:
I need to see your Electronics Workbench printout with the results showing the expected voltage outputs for
at least 2 voltage combination of V1 and V2 during your demo.
2. A detailed report (similar to a lab report) that includes
See the file ” Project Grading Rubric” to see what is expected in your report!!!!
You need to answer all the questions listed in the rubric.- A schematic from Workbench (showing the output for
at least four different values of V1 and V2).
– Derivation of equations and selection of resistors. All resistors should be at least several hundred ohms.
– An introduction, theory, procedure, discussion, conclusion sections
1. The project demo is due on JULY 25 , from 11am-12pm.
3. The project report is due by JULY 25 11AM (IN CLASS) ==> Give it to Alicia Forde .
Grading is based on the following
Project Demo : 50 %
Project Report: 50%
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.