The part of machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is
None of the above2.
Which of the following refers to the associative memory?
the address of the data is generated by the CPUB.
the address of the data is supplied by the usersC.
there is no need for an address i.e. the data is used as an addressD.
the data are accessed sequentiallyE.
None of the above3.
A system program that combines the separately compiled modules of a program into a form suitable for execution
load and goE.
None of the above
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.