1. Respond to at least two peers with EACH question. Peer posts must be thoughtful, insightful and rich in content.
2. 150 word minimum.
This quote has a lot of different meanings. There is no singular answer to determine what this statement means. While much of leadership or management will say that their issues with production, sales, or whatever the industries “out put” is comes from employee issues such as not enough people to do the job, quality of employees, or other issues. Ultimately, many of these issues can and are addressed at the top. If you do not have enough people to do the job, hire more. If money for paying those employees are the problem, you have over extended the company. If quality of employees is the issue, training needs to be implemented. If productivity is the problem, tasking is not being directed effectively. Although, there are at times inadequate employees. It is managements responsibility to identify these employees and remove them but within reason. Leadership cannot be afraid to lead their employees for fear of retaliation in terms of lawsuit for unjustified firing or any other action. But the employee has to be held equally accountable to their role within an organization. Be fair and equal in the praise and discipline of employees. While management may befriend a subordinate, that relationship cannot lead to perceived or actual favoritism. All of these things lead to issues at the top.
As a current leader in healthcare and future roles of leadership, this quote means that I have to look at myself and how I address employee issues and needs. Not every situation requires the same reaction. Every employee is different and does not react the same. Employees must be treated as the individuals that they are.
In my past I have had good and bad leaders. Typically, those good leaders were the ones in my opinion that were there for their subordinates. They were just as involved as they intended their subordinates to be. It was never a do as I say and not as I do environment. The leader encouraged progress and went out of their way to engage each person and show them individually how to succeed in each environment I was in.
Bad leaders on the other hand were absent. They tended to blame the short falls and missing of deadlines and lack of productivity on others. Most recently is one individual that will find any reason to not be the point of failure. Despite tracking systems, emails, and numerous attempts to correct the issues, this individual continues to blame others for what, without any doubt, falls on them. This has led to delays in productivity, missed deadlines, and other issues.
What I have learned for myself is self-reflection. Do not blame those beneath you. Take the responsibility and make those that work for you understand that you are there to assist and make things easy but that can only happen if you work together. Lack of communication
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.