Instructions are in the attachment.POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ASSIGNMENT
(MINIMUM 5-6 SLIDES)
– Use the notes section of PowerPoint to elaborate on key points.
– PowerPoint presentation should use some graphics to convey key concepts.
For your Presentation, using what you prepared for Assignments, create a presentation that summarizes and explains personalized marketing and sales tools.
Your presentation should address the following topics:
0. The central role that customer relationships play in creating sales for the organization.
0. Why managers need to ensure that resources are allocated in a way that both sales and marketing are able to achieve their objectives.
0. How managing the sales funnel requires sales, marketing, and senior managers to have an open dialogue.
0. Why sales and marketing need to work together not only to understand customers’ needs, but also to create an environment where the value proposition can be communicated.
The presentation should be organized and well-prepared.
Note: This is the content which was submitted before and will include in the presentation.
a. The most crucial aspect of every firm is its sales and customer relationships. Customer connections are vital since they raise sales, minimize customer attrition, provide priceless marketing, improve staff morale, and convert customers into the company’s R&D department. Positive customer relationships provide businesses with more insight into their customer concerns by creating an open line of communication for transmitting client feedback. Such results in more personalized consumer interactions, which develop trust over time and impact their purchasing choices.
b. Amongst sales and marketing, there are two sources of functions. First, the necessity to split the entire budget supplied by sales management to support sales and marketing generates the economic function. In reality, the sales force will likely criticize marketing’s spending on three of the four Ps – pricing, product, and promotion, considering the price. The marketing department is under pressure to meet revenue targets and expects the sales force to “sell the price” rather than “sell via price.” Salespeople frequently prefer lower pricing since they can sell the goods more readily and because cheap prices offer them more space to bargain. Furthermore, there are organizational difficulties around price choices. Whereas marketing determines recommended retail or list prices and promotional pricing, sales have the last say on transactional pricing. As a result, managers must guarantee that resources are distributed so that both marketing and sales can meet their goals (Itani et al.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.