Section:1 Promotion Strategy Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy (or Promotion) combines all the elements of communications from the brand to the customer.Promotion strategy informs customers about your product and its characteristics, creates positive attitudes towards the product and influences consumer buying decisions. The tactics under this strategy will include many kinds of activities, such as advertising, public relations, sales promotions, sponsorships, telemarketing, direct mail etc.Section 2: Branding This section should include a description of your brand elements and equity, and how you intend to go about building them. Identify the branding strategy that is most suitable to your product or service – i.e., what combination of name, logo, looks and other intangibles are you going to put together to convey your intended message about your product to your target market.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.