Henryprofessor,I’m on a time crunch due to this psychologist having to cancel our appointment due to an emergency patient issue. I need you to write a 3 to 4 page assignment on a personal interview using the 15 questions and instructions in the assignments. The info needed by you can be your personal or made up for the assignment, but appear real to my course professor. The assignment shouldn’t be difficult for a psyche major; unfortunately, I’m a CJ major take some psyche course at this time.Informational Interview
In M1 Assignment 3, you identified a professional in the field of psychology to interview. You selected an interviewee
employed in a psychology-related job that interests you and developed a list of fifteen questions. You also prepared a
meet-and-greet plan and a script to use at the beginning of the interview.
For this assignment, you will conduct an interview with your chosen psychology professional using those fifteen
questions. The interview must last a minimum of thirty minutes. As specified in Module 1, you must ask the interviewee
about his or her work, academic preparation, and advice during the interview. Be certain to include the interviewee’s
answers to your questions on the following topics:
The experiences, skills, and knowledge necessary for success in a career in psychology or in graduate school
Relevant professional organizations
His or her views on professional ethics and academic integrity
The role of psychological research in his or her work
His or her greatest challenges and rewards
His or her reasons for choosing the field
Once the interview has been completed, prepare a summary in paragraph format (not question-and-answer format)
detailing your meet-and-greet actions and script, the responses you have received from the questions you asked, and a
discussion of any impact the interview has had on your decisions regarding possible future employment possibilities.
When discussing the impact the interview had on you, be sure to:
Discuss at least two strengths and two weaknesses you recognized in yourself after conducting the interview.
Identify at least one step you can take to address those weaknesses so that you strengthen your ability to
achieve your chosen career goal.
Write a 3- to 4-page paper in paragraph format in a Microsoft Word document and save it as
M3_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc. Cite at least two academic sources, including your interviewee. Apply APA
standards to cite your sources.
LASA 1 Grading Criteria and Rubric
All LASAs in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 200 points. Download the rubric and
carefully read it to understand the expectations.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Demonstrated the ability to interact professionally and
effectively in a professional environment.
Discussed the experiences, skills, and knowledge necessary
for success in a career in psychology or in graduate school.
Cited at least two sources.
Discussed relevant professional organizations.
Identified the interviewee’s views on professional ethics and
Discussed the role of psychological research in the
Identified the interviewee’s greatest challenges and rewards
and the reasons the interviewee chose the field.
Discussed the impact the interview had on your decision
making regarding future employment.
Included a discussion of your strengths and weaknesses you
identified after talking with the interviewee. Also included at
least one step you can take to overcome those weaknesses.
Usage and Mechanics (12)
APA Elements (16)
Information about the Individual
Name: Robert Wiseman
Job Title: Licensed Counseling Psychologist.
Level of Education: Doctoral degree in psychology.
Description of Job activities: Help people cope with mental issues, emotional problems and
challenging situations. Counseling psychologists also offer guidance and encourage their clients
in making their own decisions. Some of the issues that are addressed under the profession can
range from substance abuse to issues of domestic violence or post-traumatic stress and even
Type of License: Certified Rehabilitation Veterans Counselor
State of Residence/Practice: California/V.A. San Diego Healthcare
E-mail address/Phone number: Unknown/ (858) 552-8585
The Warm Up (Meet and Greet) Section
The warm up in any interview can be one of the most difficult tasks in conducting an
interview. In this case, the interviewee has agreed to carry out the interview in their office. This
is because they are busy and can only get to spare the 30 minutes to do the interview. The first
step after getting into the office is extending my hand and greets the interviewee. Expressing my
gratitude for them taking their time to share some of their knowledge and experience is also
important and will be done after the greetings (Jacob & Ferguson, 2012). I will then introduce
myself and the reason that I’m in their office. The next step will be to complement on the
profession and tell the interviewee my dreams of getting a good career in psychology and most
probably in the same profession of counseling psychologist.
1. How did you get started in this field?
2. What is your exact title for this job?
3. What are some of the reasons that led you to choosing this career?
4. What are some of the greatest challenges that you faced while starting this career?
5. What are some of the greatest rewards that you have had so far in this career?
6. What do you find unique about this career field?
7. What are the experiences, skills and knowledge are necessary for success in a career in
8. When people leave this career, what are some of their reasons?
9. What are your views on professional ethics and academic integrity?
10. What is the role of psychological research in this profession?
11. What are some of the relevant professional counseling organizations in the United States
12. How well did your college education prepare you for this job?
13. If you were entering this career today, is there anything you would change in your
14. How does a person progress in this field?
What will be the best advice that you would give to a student preparing to enter this career?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.