Instructions Recent audit results revealed several data errors associated with hospital encounters of patients who speak English as a second language. Create a scenario that illustrates what could happen if patient identity management and language access policies are not followed. Explain errors that could occur due the MPI infrastructure, misconduct of medical staff, lack of a translator being present, and any other possible event(s). Your scenario should cover a full hospital encounter starting from patient registration to patient discharge. For each error, (1) evaluate the healthcare standards and/or laws that specifically address patient information, privacy, and language access policies, and (2) recommend a solution. Requirements · Write a 3-page scenario that covers patient identity management, privacy, and language access policies
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.