Questions related to International Business:
Requirements: Needs to be done strongly:
Ø In APA 6th edition format a must
Ø Citations and reference list a must(please use MS Word’s “References” tab to insert Citation)
Ø In about 3 pages, in single space, min 550 words per page
Ø Answers all questions & sub-questions need to be completely demonstrating knowledge and understanding of key concepts, ability to think critically, and has included original examples in response.
Ø It is required that the textbook and/or scholarly research be included to justify and/or solidify any argument or reasoning
Textbook info:International Business Competing in the Global Marketplace 2016, 11th edition, by Charles W.L. Hill G. Tomas M Hult
Write a 3-page single space w min 550 words per page, paper in response to a case study or similar assignment provided by your professor. Answers are to be clear, well-organized, and specific. Provide a concise, cogent argument and include details to support your response.
Please Follow following requirements:
Ø Content rich, all questions and their parts have been answered and communicates substantive, accurate, and evidence-based analysis and critical thought.
Ø Effective in supporting the student’s argument. The student provides supporting evidence for the argument
Ø Well organized with a logical flow, contains correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
Ø The student is able to effectively demonstrate the ability to draw logical and valid conclusions based on the supporting researched based evidence presented.
Ø Use at least 5 quality peer-reviewed and scholarly resources (non-website based) outside of the textbook to support your argument.
Ø Make sure all questions and sub-questions need to be answered
1.What symptoms of resistance to change have you experienced? Have you experienced both active and passive forms? Have you experienced them as a resistor yourself (as a recipient of change)? Have you experienced them as someone responsible for the management of change (as an initiator of change)?
2.Which of the various reasons for resisting change do you believe to be the most common? What are your “top three” in this regard?
3.Which of the various reasons for resisting change do you believe to be the most difficult to deal with (as a manager)? What are your “top three” in this regard?
4.When senior managers resist change at the strategic level, they are in a position to cause more damage than employees resisting changes at the operational level. Have you worked in a company where you believe that management resistance to change may have existed? As a manager yourself, what would you try to do to prevent this from happening?
5.Which approach to the management of resistance attracts you? What is the reason for your choice? For example, is it because you think it to be the most effective or does it also relate to a view that you have about how people should be managed?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.