Healthy People 2030 focuses on women staying healthy before, during, and after pregnancy.
Primary prevention is action to avoid or remove a health problem in a mother or infant. For example, the mother should eat a regular diet. Theoretically, this may contribute to better future food tolerance, both from the point of view of allergies and the child’s taste preferences.
Secondary prevention is detecting a mother or infant’s health problem early. For example, appropriate treatment for food allergy applied early protects a small child against exacerbations of the disease or its full-blown recurrence.
Tertiary prevention is action to reduce the chronic effects of a health problem in a mother or infant. This level of prevention also includes activities aimed at improving the quality of life of a sick person.
Breastfeeding is a very healthy option for mothers and infants. Breastfed infants have a reduced risk of respiratory infections, allergies, and asthma.
Prevention programs also aim to make young mothers aware of the need to change their lifestyles or habits and build certain beliefs that encourage them to make healthy choices and decisions.
It is necessary to reach all young mothers as soon as possible with information about the benefits of vaccinations, changing bad eating habits, or increasing physical activity.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2020). Healthy Women, Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Futures: Action Plan to Improve Matneral Health in America. Retrieved from https://aspe.hhs.gov/system/files/aspe-files/264076/healthy-women-healthy-pregnancies-healthy-future-action-plan_0.pdf [PDF – 11.8 MB]
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.