This assignment will involve exploring concepts in sensation and perception through a child’s book.DirectionsRead Chapter 4 in your textbook.Have you ever wondered how we see or hear? How we get sensory information and make meaning of our world? The processes of sensation and perception help us to understand the biology and psychology behind our sensory systems. In this assignment, you are going to write a children’s book on the visual or auditory system.You will research the auditory and visual systems. You will need to use your textbook as a reference. Additionally, you will need to find at least 2 other reputable sources. Note that some of the required topics listed below are not in the text and will require additional research (e.g. deafness, optical illusions).You must choose which information from your research and the textbook is the most interesting and useful to include in your children’s book.You will need to include the following about vision in your children’s book: light waves, pupil, iris, lens, retina, rods and cones, optic nerve and then can stop your explanation at the visual cortex. You must also explain color perception. Finally, you must provide examples of and fully explain 2 optical illusions.You will need to include the following about hearing in your children’s book: sound waves, eardrum, middle ear, cochlea, basilar membrane, hair cells, auditory nerve and can stop your explanation at the auditory cortex. You must also explain pitch perception. Finally, you must explain conductive deafness and sensorineural deafness and then discuss the use of either sign language or cochlear implants.Books must have a title and front cover, 12-18 “book” pages covering the require components listed above, and a reference page (of all sources used).Be creative and be sure to use language and examples appropriate for a 6-year old child. You are strongly encouraged to include pictures/images to better illustrate your text, as well as make the book interesting for your audience. However, remember to give appropriate credit for any images or direct quotations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.