O! reason not the need; our basest beggars Are in the poorest thing superfluous:Allow not nature more than nature needs, Man’s life is cheap as beast’s. King Lear (2.4.276)Which theme is best expressed in this passage?Man’s relationship with GodPoverty and ExtravaganceThe ends justify the meansFate and Free WillViolence and PeaceI am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions?(3.1.54), ShylockMasculinity and PowerThe finality of deathMan’s relationship with GodRace and IdentityThe value of war3)The curse of marriageThat we can call these delicate creatures oursAnd not their appetites!(Othello 3.3.272-3)Which theme is best expressed in this passage?GluttonyMarriage, Fidelity, and CommitmentPovertyMotherhoodMan versus Nature4)The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,But in ourselves, that we are underlings.(Julius Caesar, 1.2.146), Cassius to BrutusWhich theme is best expressed in this passage?Free WillThe traits of a good EmperorAstrologyThe inherent value of lifeFemininity and Beauty5)Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie,Which we ascribe to heaven: the fated skyGives us free scope, only doth backward pull Our slow designs when we ourselves are dull.(All’s Well that Ends Well, 1.1.209), HelenaWhich theme is best expressed in this passage?Appearance versus RealityThe price of peaceFree Will versus FateThe ends justify the meansPower and Corruption6)My noble father,I do perceive here a divided duty:To you I am bound for life and education;My life and education both do learn meHow to respect you; you are the lord of duty;I am hitherto your daughter: but here’s my husband,And so much duty as my mother show’dTo you, preferring you before her father,So much I challenge that I may professDue to the Moor my lord.Which theme is best expressed in this passage?The strength of loveRace and IdentityRespecting your eldersDeciding where loyalty is dueInfidelity7) See, sons, what things you are,How quickly nature falls into revoltWhen gold becomes her object.2 Henry IV 4.5.64-6GreedFaithViolence and PowerMasculinityEnjoyment versus Health8)Look back at your notes to refresh your mind about what theme means. Which of these is not a theme?What is true love?Femininity and StrengthWhether or not Shakespeare wrote his own playsThe traits of a good and decent kingIndividual versus Society
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.