Please read: Discovering Psychology, Sixth Edition with DSM5 Update by Hockenbury Chapter 4!1. SLEEP-WAKE CYCLEThe 24-hour sleep-wake cycle is an example of a circadian rhythm. Have you ever experienced jet lag? Or felt disoriented when changing from a day shift to night shift at work? Or felt groggy from spending a lot of the day in the dark? These are all possible sources of disruptions to the circadian rhythm. What was your experience, how did it feel? In your reply, explain how this experience connects with the material from our textbook. 2. PSYCHOACTIVE DRUGSChapter 4 talks about psychoactive drugs. Select one of the drugs mentioned in the chapter, and do some online research to investigate the specific effect of this substance on neurotransmission and the brain. Locate at least one credible outside resource (not Wikipedia). Summarize what the textbook chapter says about how this substance works and then tell us about your findings from your research in a paragraph or two in your own words. Cite your source(s) at the end of the post. Related materials:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160322080515.htmhttp://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_11-4-2016-17-21-2http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/10/18/236211811/brains-sweep-themselves-clean-of-toxins-during-sleephttps://www.ted.com/talks/jeff_iliff_one_more_reason_to_get_a_good_night_s_sleep
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.