1. Snyder v. Phelps, 09-751 (March 2, 2011) involved members of the Westboro Baptist Church picketing at the funeral of Marine Lance Corporal Matthew Snyder. Please read the decision, give me a summary of the facts of the case and a discussion of the Court’s decision.2. In oral argument, Justice Scalia questions the applicability of the “fighting words” doctrine enunciated in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire , 315 U. S. 568 (1942). Please watch the video.[img alt=”” height=”183″ src=”https://edge.apus.edu/access/content/group/public-safety-and-health-common/Legal%20Studies/LSTD301/Images/Snyder_v_Phelps_2.png” width=”300″>Despite this discussion, the doctrine is dismissed in a footnote in the majority opinion and barely mentioned in the concurring opinion. Please define and explain the doctrine. Could/should it have been applied?Review the grading rubric for forums which can be found in the Resources link. Your initial post must be a minimum of 500 words and must thoroughly answer the questions posed. All citations must be in Bluebook format. Examples are available in the Resources link. You are required to respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings. Replies should be at least 250 words each and should be substantive.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.