For this assignment, you will select a social problem that can be used as a basis to develop a proposal for advocating a policy and develop a 6- to 8-page paper on persuasive problem definition that can be used to garner support.In your paper:Identify a social problem that can be used as a basis to develop a proposal for advocating a policy.Describe the background of the problem, the scope of the problem, the demographics of the population involved, and any supporting research data and statistics.Identify the stakeholders involved and availability and accessibility of necessary resources to solve the social problem.Explain the political climate relative to the issue and any ethical implications.Evaluate social policies and programs that are currently available and discuss their effectiveness in addressing your identified social problem.Discuss the levels of access you would need to pursue to advocate for your proposal.Your final product will be a 6- to 8-page Microsoft Word document utilizing a minimum of four scholarly sources
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.