Speeding up Website
You have been hired by a web-site design,
production, and hosting company whose new animated website designs are attracting
a lot of attention and a lot of customers. Currently, employees are organized
into different functions such as hardware, software design, graphic art, and
web-site hosting, as well as functions such as marketing and human resources.
Each function takes its turn to work on a new project from initial customer
request to final online website hosting. The problem the company is
experiencing is that it typically takes one year from the initial idea stage to
the time that the website is up and running; the company wants to shorten this
time by half to protect and expand its market niche. In talking to other managers,
you discover that they believe the company’s current functional structure is
the source of the problem—it is not allowing employees to develop websites fast
enough to satisfy customers’ demands. They want you to design a better
ways in which you can improve how the current functional structure operates so
that it speeds website development.
the pros and cons of moving to a (a) multidivisional, (b) matrix, or (c)
product team structure to reduce website development time.
3. Which of
these structures do you think is most appropriate, and why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.