Write a 6- to 8-page paper (not including title page and reference page) that addresses the following:Describe an existing non-profit or public organization of interest to you. Include the organization’s mission, stakeholders, short-term goals (1–4 years), mid-terms goals (5–14 years), and long-term goals (15–20 years).Select and explain your role as a stakeholder, including why this organization is important to you both personally and professionally.Explain how you, in your role, will help to evaluate and revise the organization’s strategic planning process. Include any potential legal implications of revising the organization’s current strategic plan.Explain at least 3 strategic goals that you would recommend for the organization, which will directly contribute to and effect positive social change. Use proper APA formatting and include the following:A title page and running headAn introduction that states the purpose of the paperLevel 1 headings to define each part of the paperA conclusion to synthesize the entire paperA minimum of six scholarly sources to support your paperIn-text citations as appropriateA reference list
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.