Follow the instructions in the attached assignment sheet.CIS 519 – Weeks 4 & 5 Project
Complete the following assignments for weeks 4 & 5. Please include your name, class
number, and assignment number on your paper. Follow APA formatting standards,
especially for citations and references.
Assignment: Explaining the strategic planning process
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
You will understand the steps in the strategic planning process.
You will how a sample organization could use the strategic planning process.
The organization is a regional XYZ Credit Union/Bank that has multiple branches and locations
throughout the region.
Online banking and use of the Internet are the bank’s strengths, given limited its human
The customer service department is the organization’s most critical business function.
The organization wants to be in compliance with Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and IT security
best practices regarding its employees.
The organization wants to monitor and control use of the Internet by implementing content
The organization wants to eliminate personal use of organization-owned IT assets and systems.
The organization wants to monitor and control use of the e-mail system by implementing e-mail
The organization wants to implement this policy for all the IT assets it owns and to incorporate
this policy review into an annual security awareness training program.
1. Page 75 of the book lists the 11 stages in the strategic planning process. Even though they are
listed in the Roles and Responsibilities section, it’s really an outline of the overall strategic
2. Provide a 1-2 paragraph explanation of each stage. You need to explain the goal(s) of the stage
and how it fits into the whole strategic planning process. Include the inputs and outputs of each
Using the scenario above:
3. Summarize your recommendations for this organization as they create a new IT Strategy.
Include their potential benefits and costs
4. Describe how this organization would use the strategic planning process to develop and
maintain their strategic plan.
Your writing must be professional with proper attention to formatting, spelling, grammar, and
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.