June 2010, Stuxnet, a complex and highly sophisticated computer worm
was discovered by Kaspersky Lab. Stuxnet targeted Siemens industrial
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems. It was
reported that the worm appeared to target Iran’s uranium enrichment
infrastructure. Most computer worms and viruses tend to target consumer
systems such as desktop computers and laptop computers. You can learn more about Stuxnet at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNkLWV7jSw. Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you: Analyze
the level of security requirements between industrial systems and
consumer devices such as desktop computers. Address if they should be
the same or different.Analyze the anatomy of Stuxnet and how it was able to damage Iran’s SCADA systems.Evaluate
the lessons that were learned from Stuxnet about the vulnerability of
Iran’s SCADA systems. Suggest how the attacks could have been prevented.Provide five (5) guidelines that should be used to reduce a network’s attack surface for industrial control systems.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment
page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Define authorization and access to an IT infrastructure based on an access control policy framework.Describe methods that mitigate risk to an IT infrastructure’s with confidentiality, integrity, availability and access controlsUse technology and information resources to research issues in access control.Write
clearly and concisely about topics related to Security Access &
Control Strategies using proper writing mechanics and technical style
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.