(3 pages) address the principle issues demonstrated by the client related to co-occurring disorders, complete a clinical risk assessment and harm reduction plan for this case study. ( include abstract) APAUnit 3: Ken A Case Study
Ken is a 17 year old Caucasian male. He is the oldest of four children. He has two
brothers (14 and 11 years old) and a 9 year old sister. Both of his parents had drinking
problems. When Ken’s mother was hospitalized for heart surgery, Ken’s father was
unable to function. Ken became the father and mother to his younger brothers and
sisters. Over the course of one month, Ken began to feel an underlying uneasiness and
insecurity that would not go away. Before long, Ken began using alcohol and it seemed
to have tranquilizing effects – at least initially. Soon however, Ken became restless and
easily distracted. He began having difficulty in school and fights with his friends. When
seen by the psychology professional, Ken was sleeping very little, eating very little, and
presented himself in a combative manner.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.