Should be plagiarism free. Turnitin is used to check for plagiarism. English should be top quality.Whatever resources you use, make sure to reference them and include intext citations. Attached you will find a screenshot of the assignment. It is a group assignment, However, I have been assigned to do subtraction of 2+ digit numbers. So approximately 3 slides should be fine. I was thinking to use the take out method and the other to use the number line counting backwards.newclassroom3.phoenix.edu
Teaching Alternate Algorithms – Assessment Activity – Week3 – MTH/213 – eCampus
University of Phoenix
Alternate algorithms for addition and subtraction
MTH/213 » Assignment
US/Arizona Time: Jul 27, 2016, 9:30 AM
Due Aug 01, 11:59 PM
Teaching Alternate Algorithms
While there are standard algorithms that are generally taught in mathematics, there is a need for teachers to know alternate algorithms to help students
that cannot grasp the standard methods. In chapter 3, the book gave examples of alternate algorithms for each of the four operations (addition,
subtraction, multiplication, and division). As a team, you will need to create a presentation that teaches one alternate algorithm per each of the four
operations. You can use the alternate algorithms described in the book or find your own using the Internet, other teachers, etc.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.