Length- 1 Excel Spreadsheet and 2 pagesPart 1
It is now time to work on your final draft, summarizing the
findings and analysis that you conducted over the past few weeks. Your
report should include the following:
comprehensive summary of the firm that you chose to study and your initial
assessment you conducted in Phase 1 before you conducted your formal
summary of your findings after you conducted your financial ratio analysis
in Phase 2, including any major concerns or findings that you encountered
while conducting the analysis.
summary of your findings after you prepared the firm’s pro forma
statements and what you learned about the firm while performing this task.
Using the company’s financial statements, calculate and evaluate
the firm’s sustainable growth rate (SGR) for the last 2–3 years, and summarize
your findings in your paper. Be sure to address the following:
are the sustainable growth rates for your subject company over the period
that you studied?
do they compare with the actual growth rates that the company experienced
over the period studied?
are the consequences faced by firms that grow at a rate that is not
consistent with their sustainable rate?
the firm grew at a rate above or below the SGR, how did it finance its
excessive growth or reward its stockholders for the underperformance?
on your analysis, do you believe the firm’s growth strategy is sound and
maximizes the value of the firm with reasonable levels of risk?
Be sure to document your statements with credible sources,
in-text citations, and references using proper APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.