Telecommuting and the Mobile
The number of American telecommuters is
expected to increase by 29 million telecommuters or 43% of the workforce by
2016 as more work gets performed from remote locations. Mobile workers can work
from wherever they are and use the IT / IS technology necessary to access
co-workers, company or corporate infrastructure, intranets, and other information
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which
Describe the impact of telecommuting on energy conservation, IT
operational costs, “green computing”, and shifts in telecommuters’ lifestyles
(e.g., parents, disability, etc.).Describe how the business infrastructure should be designed so
that employees will be able to continue to perform business functions in the
event of a disaster (i.e., storm, hurricane, or earthquake) that destroys or
makes it impossible to access the buildings. Determine four (4) advantages and four (4) disadvantages of
telecommuting from an IT manager’s point of view. Elaborate on each advantage
and disadvantage.Examine the effect of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to the IT
infrastructure with regard to security, IT support, knowledge, and data
management, green computing, and telecommuting.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note:
Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12),
with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.