The first World Religion we are encountering is Judaism. For your first task, I ask that you read Chapter 1: An Outsider’s Perspective by Philip A. Cunningham, pages 17-29, of World Religions in Dialogue. Please compose answers to the following questions, writing at least 5 sentences per question, and post them belowQuestion 1: Choose one of the distinctive features of Judaism (pp. 19-22) and describe its importance in your own words. Then reflect on how it might remain meaningful for Jewish people in modern life. Question 2: Judaism and Christianity have a complex (and at times sordid) history. Why are these two religions so closely connected (and will remain that way as long as they exist)?Question 3: Religions are as much about practices as they are about beliefs (if not more so). Discuss one or two of the liturgical practices found in Judaism (pp. 26-27) and describe how they are (or might be) connected to the beliefs discussed throughout the chapter (be specific).Below is the Link for the Chapter https://www.anselmacademic.org/Excerpts/WorldReligionsSampler.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.