This assignment will involve reviewing developmental stages and applying these ideas to selecting appropriate toys or activities.Directions1. Looking at Piaget’s theory of cognitive development fill out the chart below. What did Piaget say that a child could do (accomplishment) but could not do (limitation) in each stage? Age for Piaget Name of stageAccomplishmentsLimitationsBirth – 2 years2 – 6 years6 – 11 years12 and older2. After you do that, describe (for each age group) an ideal toy or leisure activity. Describe why it would be a good toy/activity. You can describe this based on observations of children in your family (or on YouTube) or from looking at toys in stores.2. Write your essay in a word processing program and save the essay to your computer as a .doc or .docx file. Please also follow the Written Assignment Guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.